Aspen Area Fire Danger High Despite Rain
Although the Governor has lifted the statewide fire ban, conditions in the Aspen area remain high. Fire bans in Pitkin County, White River National Forest, BLM lands, and surrounding areas remain in effect.
Although recent weather patterns are encouraging, fire danger is still extremely high. Please respect fire bans and be prepared in the event of a wildfire.
- Aspen-area fire danger remains high
- Lifting of statewide fire ban does not include Aspen
- Governor Hickenlooper lifts statewide fire ban
- Create an evacuation plan and “go kit” today
- Sign up for Pitkin Alert today!